We offer different class options. Indicate class option on the registration form.
Half Time Class • 30 minute class, once a week
Full Time Class • 1 x 60 minute class, once a week OR 2 x 30 minute class, twice a week
All class options are available Monday-Saturday. Sundays reserved for private lessons, semi-private lessons, and pool parties.
2020 Session Schedule
- Session #1: Monday, January 6 - Saturday, February 1
- Session #2: Monday, February 3 - Saturday, February 29
- Session #3: Monday, March 2 - Monday, March 16
Closed due to Governor's Executive Order for COVID-19 from Tuesday, March 17- Saturday, March 28.
- Session #4: CLOSED due to Governor's Executive Order for COVID-19.
- Session #5: CLOSED due to Governor's Executive Order for COVID-19.
Memorial Day Holiday: Closed Friday, May 22 - Monday, May 25
Cabin Countdown Session
- A la Carte Lessons: CLOSED due to Governor's Executive Order for COVID-19.
- Session #6 (Private & Semi-Private Lessons ONLY): Monday, June 15 – Saturday, July 11
Father's Day: Closed: Sunday, June 21
4th of July Holiday: Closed Friday, July 3 - Sunday, July 5
- Session #7: Monday, July 13 – Saturday, August 8
- Session #8: Monday, August 10 – Thursday, September 3
Labor Day Holiday: Closed Friday, September 2 - Tuesday, September 6
Summer SPLASH! Camps 2020
CANCELLED due to Pool Restrictions for COVID-19!
- Session #9: Wednesday, September 9 - Saturday, October 3
- Session #10: Monday, October 5 - Saturday, October 31
- Session #11: Monday, November 2 - Tuesday, November 24
- Session #12: Monday, November 30 - Tuesday, December 22
WINTER BREAK: Closed Wednesday, December 23 - Sunday, January 3, 2021!
No registration fees. All sessions are 4-week unless otherwise noted. All pricing is per student.
Fees per Student
Small Group Lessons
|Full-Time Class*||1x60 min per week
2x30 min per week
|Half-Time Class*||1x30 min per week||$110|
|Mini Strokes (I)**
Strokes Techniques (II-III)**
Technique Refinement (IV)**
|60 min per week||$170|
|Swim Team Prep (V)***
Sunday @ 4:30-5:30pm
|60 min per week||$200|
Private Classes (1:1, limited availability)
|60 min per week||$560|
|45 min per week||$420|
|30 min per week||$280|
Semi-Private Classes (Max. 3:1, limited availability)
|60 min per week||$360|
|45 min per week||$270|
|30 min per week||$180|
*Maximum 5:1, student to instructor ratio & never more than 2 concurrent classes.
**Max. 7:1 at Medina
***Max 12:1 (30 student MAX), class held at Blake School - Hopkins!
Register Early, Class Size Limited!
Accommodating missed lessons due to vacation/birthday parties/sporting events, etc. are very difficult due to our full schedule. Our first priority for make-ups is for serious illness.
Our instructors find it very disruptive to their classes to include a child they have never previously had for a make-up lesson. For this reason, if a make-up is absolutely necessary we ask that your child has the lesson schedule with their current instructor. We ask that you please treat your swim lesson like any other sporting activity your child participates in where make-up lessons are typically not offered for a missed practice.
We want to be accommodating since we do understand emergencies occur. We also want to make it fair to the children attending their regular class. It takes away from instruction time when an unfamiliar child is put into their class. For some of our more apprehensive children, it can be very upsetting when the regular routine of their lesson and the children in their class change for any reason.
Thank you for your consideration. Teaching your children to swim in a warm and nurturing environment is our top priority.